“Itzuv-Itzuv”, the award-winning design studio founded by Ariela Reisman-Naidat, specializes in graphic design, branding, gift packaging design, box design, board games, craft kit design, gift wrapping design, and printing.
Ariela Reisman-Naidat studied Industrial Design at the Holon Institute of Technology in Tel-Aviv University, and graduated with degrees in industrial design and design technology instruction.
She has taught industrial design and visual communications at the Holon Institute of Technology and was a director at the Israeli Institute of Packaging and Design.
Itzuv-Itzuv was established in 1985.
This award-winning studio has been recognized both locally, in the “Star of Israel” competitions, and internationally, with the “WorldStar” award of the World Packaging Organization.
Itzuv-Itzuv won the “WorldStar” every year from 1993-2009, after which Ariela became a judge in the “Star of Israel” competition
The design process at Itzuv-Itzuv starts with ideation and prototype creation, and continues through the fabrication and assembly of the final products.
Printing is done at our family printing press, Naidat Press LTD.
Our clients include companies from the cosmetics, food, Hi-Tech, and textile industries, as well as book publishers, marketing consultants, and many others.
- Graphic design: design for branding and logos, corporate identities, books and book covers, brochures, posters, and graphics for packaging
- Package design: box design for board games, design for crafts kits, decorative food packaging, unique gift packages
- Display design: stands and points of sale, advertising booths and material design
- Gift design: design for give-away, advertising, and promotional items, unique and inexpensive gift packaging designs
- Exhibition design: designing and producing sales booths for professional exhibits